SoFunnyMoney

Monday, October 17, 2005

Reasons Why I Never Visit My Rich Friend

Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and...

Maid : What would you like to have, Fruit juice, Soda, Tea,Chocolate, Capuccino, Frapuccino or Coffee?
Answer : Tea please

Maid : Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea,Bush tea, Honey bush tea, Iced tea or green tea ?
Answer : Ceylon tea

Maid : How would you like it ? Black or white?
Answer : White

Maid : Milk, or fresh cream?
Answer : With milk

Maid : Goat's milk, or cow's milk
Answer : With cow's milk please.

Maid : Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?
Answer : Um, I'll just take it black.

Maid : Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?
Answer : With sugar

Maid : Beet sugar or cane sugar?
Answer : Cane sugar

Maid : White, brown or yellow sugar?
Answer : Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead.

Maid : Mineral water, tap water or distilled water?
Answer : Mineral water

Maid : Flavoured or non-flavoured ?
Answer : I think I'll just die of thirst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home